Mr Price has a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator.
Are you organized? Do you work efficiently and maintain high quality standards? Do you have a passion for working with people?
This role in our People Team may be for you.
- Budgets – set budgets for the People Team for the financial year with the People Director.
- Process all invoices on DAX, ensure payment is made by finance team, request proof of payment for suppliers and track all costs.
- Assist with the petty cash report by coding each expense and recording the cost against budget.
- Ensure compliance training takes place monthly by getting nominations from the Regional People Administrators and sending through to the Academy. Track compliance training costs, and record against budget.
- Track costs for learnerships (NQF) against budget.
- Yearly, send out a communication to the business on study loan applications for support center and the operations field. Compile all applications, capture approved study loans on excel, and notify payroll.
- Yearly, send out a communication to the business on bursary applications, ensure associates who are applying meet the stipulated criteria, capture a summary of applications on excel and notify payroll.
- Monthly, send out communications to line managers, notifying them of long service milestones and birthday celebrations in their teams.
- Perform Health and Safety Representative duties
- Culture initiatives – assist in the planning and implementation of any culture initiatives in the business.
what are the requirements?
- Grade 12
- HR Diploma or Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (HR Generalist)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi task