Skip to content
- Perform customer contract management in the Service ERP (contract addition, modification and deletion)
- Invoicing of service contract and non-contract services and resolve any disputes raised by customers relating to invoices issued.
- Ensure data quality in the various Service ERPs/Tools (Installed Base, Contracts, Warranty).
- Assist Business Operations teams with closing installation jobs.
- Assist in deployment of the new Service CRM, Service Max, working on data preparation and migration through collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Assist Business Operations team with data analysis to increase operational efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
APPLY ONLINE HERE
error: Content is protected !!