The Sanlam Retail Affluent (SRA) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SRA provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Our products are designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing and therefore these solutions are engineered around client needs.
Sanlam Individual Life, which is one of the businesses within SRA, offers Risk solutions to various segments within the market.
Scope of the role
- Under general supervision, performs a limited variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents and maintaining records and files.
- Routines are generally prescribed and supervision is readily available
- Ensure that New Business cases are issued as soon as possible after the proposal has been received.
- Do follow-ups on outstanding information on proposal forms.
- Update client information on a regular basis.
- Communicate with both the client and marketer telephonic and in writing.
- Ensure clients are satisfied and retained.
Note: Must work overtime hours as required by business.
- Grade 12
Experience & Knowledge:
- General Life Assurance knowledge and/or experience
- Data-capturing experience (6 – 12 months)
- Previous work experience within a client service, productivity and or target driven environment will be beneficial.
- Being resilient
- Communicates effectively
- Cultivates innovation
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Plans and aligns
- Customer focus
- Drives results
Closing date: 30 August 2021