- To ensure all deliveries and collections are timeously expedited, in terms of DHL network standards. Also responsible to provide an efficient, friendly and courteous service to customers to maintain service excellence and DHL’s reputation as the market leader.
- Responsible to ensure safe and responsible vehicle use at all times by remaining fit and able, mentally and physically, free from any form of intoxication, free from the influence of drugs (if you are taking prescribed drugs and are in any doubt you must not drive), remaining attentive and careful whilst in the vehicle as driver or passenger
- Responsible to safeguard the wellbeing of yourself and all others e.g. passengers and other road users, pedestrians, other members of staff
- Ensure compliance with all legal / legislative road usage requirements such as: drinking and driving restrictions, adherence to speed limits and all other road signage / markings, all necessary driving license and permit requirements
- Matric / Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license code 8
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ driving experience