To ensure effective merchandising of clients’ products at store level and to ensure that call cycles are maintained i.e. Number of liquor stores/ shebeens / Resturants within time frequencies.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Callage and Coverage –
- To ensure that call cycles are maintained i.e. Number liquor stores/shebeens/Resturants within time frequencies.
Relationship Building –
- Ensure brilliant customer service is providedto Liquor stores/shebeens/resturants
On Shelf Availability –
- Ensure that the prescribed SKU distribution is achieved in shebeens/resturants
- Identifying Category Gaps for both client and Competitors.
- Identifying opportunities to increase client products at liquor stores/resturants
- Ensure that products are clearly visible to the consumer
- Ensure speed to shelf on innovation sku’s
Pricing Compliance –
- Pricing of products to remain consistent through regular audit and compliance
- Identify anomalies and flag these immediately
Point of Sale Implementation –
- Ensure that clients POS is installed according to guidelines from client.
- Ensure unfulfilled orders placed by Spaza are followed up on
- Assist Liquor stores/Shebeens/resturants with queries that may arise from Orders
- Ensure that Sales Targets are understood
- Ability to break down targets and develop sales plans to achieve targets
- Entrepreneurship mentality is required to increase sales and distribution atliquor shops/shebeens and resturants.
Education & Qualifications:
- Matric Certificate | Compulsory
- Sales Certificate/Qualification | Advantage
- Drivers License | Compulsory
- Strong sales experience and mentality | Compulsory
- Merchandising experience
- Retail Experience | Compulsory
- Liquor Industry experience | Advantage
- Technological Experience | Compulsory
- Tech Savvy with the ability to understand systems & tech products
- Passionate about customer service and sales
- Ability to self-manage
- Entrepreneur Mindset
- Ability to complete reports, send quality feedback and gather insights