The Outbound Call Centre Agent will be responsible to deliver Bryte Life objectives on Sales, Customer Service and educating communities about the Bryte Life products. To co-ordinate and ensure compliance, quality, monitor and ensure excellent customer service.
- Contacts existing and prospective clients from a call centre environment in order to sell products and services.
- Prospect for new clients through networking and cold calling.
- Actively matches the needs of the client with the features and benefits of the sellable product.
- Provides clients with relevant product information with the intention of selling products.
- Captures customer information accurately
- Perform after sales service tasks according to allocated portfolio of customers
- Manage relationships with clients and ensure that Service Level Agreement standards are met or exceeded in all engagements.
- Meets sales, customer service, productivity, compliance, and quality targets.
- Monitor and resolve escalated client queries and complaints timeously
- Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met
- Provide customer service both telephonically and via email
- Engage line manager on the resolution of escalated queries or complaints
- Represent the organization through maintaining high levels of professionalism and service excellence
RequirementsQualifications & Experience
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Must have strong outbound call center experience
- 2-3 years’ experience of sales experience in insurance industry
- FAIS and RE 5 qualifications
- Sound understanding and knowledge of South African Insurance/re-insurance market and global markets.
- Sound knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of sales and underwriting principles.
- Sound knowledge of Bryte Life South Africa and its business strategy and objectives.
- Sound knowledge of operating systems
- Concern for Excellence
- Ability to innovate and improve
- Clear oral and verbal communication
- Effective problem solving
- Technical expertise related to systems and processes to monitor delivery and improve performance
Technical Skills Required
- Proven track record of successful delivery.
- Ability to present and communicate confidently at all levels of the organisation.
- Superior communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work outside conventional boundaries, to challenge and promote.
- Comfortable working across internal organisational boundaries
- Project management and networking skills.
Job Closing Date: 24/08/2021