Job Description & SummaryA career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
As part of the LAH, this individual will work within the Activation Hub to support proposal development on strategic opportunities across our PwC Families/Business Units. Will collaborate with multiple teams (e.g Proposal teams within business, Global Shared Services Centres) to execute standardised proposal processes and support multi-territory proposal responses. They will also work across functional teams to support content development and assist with resource needs on opportunities.
Qualifications / Certifications required:
Diploma/ undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
2 yrs experience
Responsibilities of role:
- Support on live strategic proposals to coordinate proposal development and submission
- Execute firm standardised proposal processes and coordinate multi-territory proposal responses
- Think strategically about the opportunity and the client to ensure dynamic win themes are developed and presented throughout the document
- Ability to organise and collaborate with individuals at all levels of seniority
- Contribute to the operational development of the Activation Hub
- Contribute to leadership dashboards, management reports and building LAH capability, as well as other ad hoc requests
Skill sets required:
- Attention to detail and quality
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to multitask on projects
- Be sensitive to cultural differences
Closing date: 30 August 2021