Objective: To promote and generate scripts on key products from Doctors to Pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges.
- To effectively manage the territory.
- To maintain and generate constant scripts from Doctors on both generic and ethical ranges.
- Provide ongoing customer support.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Achieve market share objectives and assist in achieving sales targets.
- Effective territory expense management and control.
- Manage effective relationship management.
- Tracking of market share.
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Effective territory management.
- Very strong communication skills
- Administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary Life Science qualification will be an advantage
- 1-2 years proven successful track record in Pharmaceutical sales
- Previous basket experience/exposure would be an advantage. (Allergic Rhinitis, Anti-infective and Respiratory)
- Valid drivers’ license
- Existing relationships with key customers in the West would be advantageous.
Closing date: 20 August 2021