An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Cleaner . This is a Permanent position based at Polokwane.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the depot by performing various cleaning duties.
Minimum Criteria Required:
0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Occupational Health and Safety
Organisational policy procedures
Key Performance Areas:
- Cleans benches, working surfaces and floors as per work instructions.
- Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
- Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Follows procedures for proper waste disposal.
- Determines the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area according to set standard operating procedures.
- Takes telephonic messages to ensure operational standards and company image are maintained.
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care with patients, clients, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Applies health and safety good practice in accordance with relevant legislation and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
Adherence to company dress code
Attention To Detail
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
- Closing date: 8/23/2021 12:00:00 AM