To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within the Tavern Class of Trade which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
• Able to identify issues and resolve problems in the moment.
• Resilience and endurance in managing extraordinary and flexible working hours.
• Willing to work weekends and public holidays as required.
- Diploma or Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales/ marketing /FMCG environment
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Local area knowledge is a requirement.
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on weekends)
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
Closing date: 18 August 2021