Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Artisan Learnership (Diesel Mechanic), to be based at Training Academy near Carletonville, Gauteng. The successful candidates will report to the ETD Officer (Engineering).
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Valid N2 Certificate which includes the following subjects:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Science
- Engineering Drawing
- Diesel or Motor Trade Theory
The successful candidate must be able to meet the following internal Company requirements:
- Must be medically fit for underground work
- Must not have a criminal record
- Must not be directly or indirectly employed or involved in any other business while employed by MR&C
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Carry out all occupationally related work for the employer required for the practical workplace experience activities specified in the learnership, complying with the employer’s policies and procedures.
- Be available for, and participate in, all structured learning and practical workplace experience activities required by the learnership.
Closing date: 16 August 2021