Join our various Internship Programmes and the people behind our Energy team in Southern & Eastern Africa. You’ll get to know us from the inside, develop your natural talents on the job – and become a part of the teams shaping the future of power generation & transmission.
· Young graduate in a Sales & Marketing, Business Management or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics).
· Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team.
· Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned.
· Effectively work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplined team.
· Have an eye for detail and apply analytical skills to decision making.
· Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change.
· Want to succeed, aspire to excellence, and think outside the box.
· Great communication writing and IT skills including proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint
Closing date: 31 July 2021