Join our various Internship Programmes and the people behind our Energy team in Southern & Eastern Africa. You’ll get to know us from the inside, develop your natural talents on the job – and become a part of the teams shaping the future of power generation & transmission.
Young graduate in:
• Sales & Marketing,
• Business Management
• Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics).
• Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team.
• Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned.
• Effectively work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplined team.
• Have an eye for detail and apply analytical skills to decision making.
• Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change.
• Want to succeed, aspire to excellence, and think outside the box.
• Great communication writing and IT skills including proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint