Responsible for delivery of all reports to hospitals wards and doctors’ rooms to ensure good service delivery and good turnaround times
Minimum Criteria Required:
0-2 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Entry Level Position
Key Performance Areas:
Logs on the system to register for attendance as per set standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that all results are send out with priority given to urgent results, by printing report delivery lists and marking all results to the lists, to ensure good service delivery
- Checks reports placed on the rack for delivery or collection
- Sorts the reports according to route to ensure efficient and timeous delivery
- Performs hospitals rounds, deliver reports, and collect samples when requested to facilitate work flow.
Ability to use own initiative
Ability to work in a pressured environment
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Must work different shifts and different sites.
Must work over weekends & Public holidays.
- Closing date: 7/26/2021 12:00:00 AM