In DSM Nutritional Products South Africa (Pty) Ltd, we have an exciting in-service training opportunity for an Analytical Chemistry student who is looking to complete their work integrated learning (P1/P2). This opportunity will be based in Gauteng, Isando.
The student will get exposure to the working environment in order to enhance their knowledge and understanding of the course they are involved in. The suitable candidate will be curious and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Assist with ensuring that samples requiring external laboratory testing are sent daily
- Assist with testing of Physicals and Identification e.g., LOD, PH, Partiale Size, IR
- Assist with preparation of volumetric solutions
- Assist Lab Analysts with mobile phase preparations
Interested in this in-service training opportunity? Please apply on our website by following the link provided Careers | DSM and submit the following application documents:
- Your CV
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letter from the tertiary institution verifying that you complete the work integrated learning.
Closing date for all applications: 16h00 on 30 July 2020