Apply now for a 6 month job as a Covid-19 screener to work at schools in Gauteng. The contract starts from the 26th July and you will be paid a stipend of R3500 per month. So Apply Today!
Unemployed youth are urged to apply today for role of Covid-19 screener as schools near you in Gauteng.
Applicants must not be currently working or studying and must be aged between 18-34 years old.
- Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children and young adults
- Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage groups of learner and deal with challenging behaviour
- Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
- Only Gauteng residents can apply
- Applicants must live within walking distance of the school where they apply
Covid-19 Screeners will be responsible for ensuring adherence to Covid-19 standard operating procedures.
They will supervise social distancing among school children all the time, take and register temperatures and vital signs- and sanitise learners, educators and visitors. Screeners will also have to compile weekly and monthly reports.
Former beneficiaries of the Gauteng Youth Brigades, Presidential Youth Employment Intervention and Bus Conductor Programme can apply but preference will be given to new applicants.
Closing date: 20 July 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
The only way to apply for this opportunity is to register and apply on the zero-rated sayouth.mobi site. You can search for the school closest to where you live.