Syntell offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a valuable working experience at its offices in Great Westerford.
N5 or S3 qualification in Electrical engineering
Technical fault finding experience would be advantageous. Training would be provided
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OR ACCOUNTABILITIES (OUTPUTS)
- Upgrade and repair of Traffic product range using fault finding techniques.
- Testing all traffic equipment to test procedures.
- Keep an even process flow, meet deadlines, satisfy customers and keep up with and improve quality of work.
TASKS OR KEY RESULTS AREA
- Assist with the upgrade and repair of PCB modules down to component level.
- Use programming and interface tools to perform tasks – EMP 21 programmer, Xilinx programmer, Mac designer, AVR Studio programmer
- Providing spreadsheet of all related repairs for capturing on database and meeting deadlines
- Technical support in the Assembly area
- Assist with relevant ad-hoc tasks
- Assisting in Day to day repair of Traffic equipment.
- Assisting in General day to day tasks and administration.