Skip to content
Skills Programme Title: Shelf Filler – General Merchandiser
SAQA Qualification ID: 27/SP-833401/She2/00238
Specialisation: Stock Counter
Minimum Credits: 23
NQF Level: 2
Contract period: 15 Aug 2021 to 14 Dec 2021
Number of Opportunities: 8
We will be able to offer this opportunity to 8 employees and is aimed at retail shop assistant level. The learning programme will be run over 4 months and will involve 2.5 days per month for three months in workshops at Head Office and time working in a store, obtaining work experience, and gathering evidence for a Portfolio of Evidence that will be submitted for assessment.
After successful completion of this skills programme, learners will be able to:
o Interact with customers
o Mark merchandise and maintain displays
o Count stock for a stock-take
Please note that should you be accepted into this learning programme,
· Obtaining the Skills Programme qualification does result in any adjustment to the employee’s salary.
· While on the programme employees will not be able to transfer to a store where the programme is not available, or any of the other stores where the programme is being hosted unless specifically requested to do so due to operational reasons. Should this become necessary normal transfer procedures will apply.
Minimum Entry Criteria:
· Completed National Senior Certificate successfully
· Communication competency at Grade 12 (Passed English First or Second Language)
· Numeracy competency at Grade 12 (Passed Mathematics Literacy or Mathematics)
· 3 Contactable references
· Age: 18 – 35 years old
error: Content is protected !!