- Checking off orders placed /received and follow thru for payment
- Medical orders – making sure documentation in order and procedure followed with the necessary signatures etc
- MSDS -material safety data sheets -maintain file by receiving new data sheets and accessing info off internet at times.
- Training – assist with setting up and monitoring training provided by outside service providers.
- Requesting and sending medical records to/from other sites.
- Preparing for events such as wellness, HIV etc
- Maintain patient files
- Prepares new files for employees
- Extract files when employees attending medical center for treatment by the OHN/OMP
- Files and keeps current employee files
- Maintains medical files /records of HR Temps and contractor
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SURVILLIENCE
- Receives and monitors contractor medicals. Checks if documentation complete ,if not contacts contractor and informs. Gets the OHNP to sign off medical
- Informs SHE security, Unilever contact when medicals have been signed off by the OHN in order that induction can take place
- Recalls and follow up sick notes
- Does monthly absenteeism report
- First aid boxes in the factory
- Eye wash stations -checks and prepares bottles
- Sends information to SHE department when emergency equipment has been replaced.
MAINTANANCE IN THE CLINIC
- Ensure that all equipment in working order
- Report any faults and following up of faults
- Assist in checking of emergency equipment (oxygen and fire)
- Arranges registration of new chronic conditions with Discovery
- Assist with renewal script
- Discusses queries with Discovery Medical aid
- Assist and maintain health education material -notice boards
- Studying or completed Admin Certificate or Diploma
- Available for a 1 year full time internship