Safair Operations, trading as FlySafair requires the services of a Junior Revenue Analyst that will be reporting to the Manager: Commercial and be based at our Head Office in Bonaero Park.
- Analytical ability of assembling information and drawing logical conclusions;
- Decision input and administrative assistance with flight schedule loading;
- In depth understanding and continuous analysis of historical passenger behaviour, the competitive environment, seasonal trends and other aspects impacting sales;
- Inventory optimization through early trend recognition of high and low demand periods and quick response;
- Ability to make independent judgments and decisions while taking ownership of job responsibilities;
- Assistance with group fare decision making;
- Problem solving ability;
- Reporting and feedback to management.
- B. Com or equivalent degree;
- Excellent communication in English – speak, read and write;
- Comprehensive computer literacy;
- No criminal or bad credit record;
- No previous aviation experience required
- Team player;
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal office hours;
- Self-starter that would eventually require little to no supervision.
Closing date : 22 July 2021