We are looking for Senior Engineering Clerks to execute day-to-day workorder management and capture data within the SAP-PM system.
Our dedication to quality and high performance extends to our workforce, so we seek talented, ambitious people who will thrive in an environment which fosters individuality, inclusivity and creativity. If you like the idea of challenging and stimulating work in a diverse team, we’d like to hear from you.
Join us at our Venetia Mine Operation as a Senior Engineering Clerk where you will be responsible to:
- Participate in the Mini Business Area and give the necessary attention to Safety, Health and Environment.
- Work order administration, including printing, collating and delivery to maintenance sections.
- Capturing repair orders, repair history and warranty information for rotable equipment components
- Capture job card feedback accurately, including hours of all people who worked on the job, defects found, defect causes, meter readings, service entries, etc.
- Follow up with Foremen, Artisans, etc. where job cards are not returned or are incomplete.
You will need the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12/Standard 10 Certificate/N3 Qualification or relevant NQF level Qualification with Mathematics or Numerical literacy.
- Preferred NQF4 qualification in Office Administration or Secretarial.
- Typing – 20 Words per minute
- Computer literacy, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Teamwork, sound interpersonal skill and good work ethics
- Good command of English and communication skills
- SAP PM experience would be advantageous.
- Completed the in-house Senior Planning Clerk development program, will be an advantage
- Medical Certificate of Fitness to work underground
- The post is dependent on the successful completion of the Company’s pre-employment protocol such as qualifications verification, relevant psychometric and technical assessments and security clearance.
Closing date: 20 July 2021