Be part of the key structure to assist in the successful rollout of vaccines. Be responsible for providing the people of South Africa with real time information and responses to their inquiries.
Support vaccine literacy uptake, ensure consistency of messaging.Â Escalation of on the ground issues for feedback into public communication channels.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Receive inbound voice calls and assist the people of south Africa with the booking of registration with EVDS (Electronic Vaccination Data System)
- Assist Individuals with queries relating to appointments
- Assisting with answering FAQâ??s, especially regarding all aspects of Registration
Skills and Experience:
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:Â
- Excellent Communication skills
- 6 months previous call centre experience advantageous
- Previous retail/customer services experience advantageous
- Entry level campaign
- Hours 7h00 â?? 20h00 Monday to Friday and 08h00 â?? 18H00 Saturday and Sunday
- Languages to be represented: Afrikaans, English, Zulu, Xhosa, Sotho, Tshivenda, English (Any other language is a bonus