Purpose of the Job:
Dreaming of a career within the retail and pharmaceutical industry? Medirite offers an exciting leanership programme to qualify as a Pharmacist’s Assistant. This position will require you to work and obtain a qualification at the same time.
The main purpose of the job is to assist the pharmacist in dispensing and to perform pharmacy related administrative duties. The successful candidate must be willing to work retail hours.
• Stock control
• Dispensing (under supervision of pharmacist)
• Frontshop service
• Grade 12 – English and Mathematics compulsory
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of dispensing systems and ordering systems would be advantageous
• Computer literacy – MS Office skills
• Good language skills – fluent in English and at least one other official language
• Very good interpersonal and customer skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Sound numerical skills
Closing date: 16 July 2021