We have an exciting opportunity for two young people.
A learnership position within our Videojet business. The position is available at both our East Rand Johannesburg and Paarl offices, respectively. The successful candidates will be trained as technicians who will ultimately be responsible for all the technical aspects of maintaining and installing industrial coding and labelling equipment for batch & date coding onto FMCG goods and related machinery.
We are looking for candidates who are practical & capable as well as self-motivated, energetic and willing to learn. They must have:
- Technical background with an affinity for electrics
- Must be technically minded
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Computer literate (good understanding of MS Word, Excel.)
- Minimum N3 or grade 12 (preferably technical matric)
- No work experience necessary
- Driver’s license essential
- Able to travel
- Able to work after hours when required
Interested candidates should send their CV’s together with a cover letter motivating their application+ a copy of highest qualification, for the attention of Deirdre Conway (indicate position applying for) to: [email protected]