Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures.
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko’s safety regulation.
- Providing first level technical advice to customers.
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems.
Entry level professionals or highly experienced operations/technical/support Jobs. Typically completed higher education/qualification or requires expert technical operational knowledge of procedures and tools obtained through extensive work experience. First point of escalation for non-routine situations. Provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- Ensure the completion of repairs and overhauls on time, to standard and within agreed budgets for both specific repairs and overall department budgets.
- Ensure adherence to safety practices and quality standards.
- Carry out the total maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain the stock levels of materials required and ensure that the appropriate tools are in place and ready for use.
- Report and document component failures.
- Contribute to optimum team performance and capability by providing quality workmanship to maintain and enhance the reliability of equipment.
- Assist, support and train service crew.
- Test and evaluate refurbished and repaired generators and prepare test reports as per ISO standards.
University Degree / Specialised Diploma / Vocational Training