• Gain knowledge and understanding of the various Logistics functions as part of a comprehensive development program working closely with management team.
• Understand the CCBA_SA order to payment process and the impact of each business unit on Warehouse and Distribution.
• Understand supply chain synchronisation and lean logistics.
• Develop and implement plans to optimise the operation by aligning resources to activity levels.
• Improve depot performance in Warehouse
• Manage supplier and outsourced relationships effectively
• Support the region in rolling out business strategy
• Ensure standardisation of operating practices
• Ensure standardisation of productivity measures
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate project activities and update project plans
• Engage with all project workstream leads
• Conduct administrative tasks in the warehouse excellence team
• Travel to sites
Skills, Experience & Education:
• Matric with a 3-year relevant management qualification in at least one of the following areas:
• Technical Service Management
Closing date: 13 July 2021