The Training and Development section of Palabora Copper (Pty) Limited is inviting citizens of the Ba-Phalaborwa region only to apply for a 4 month artisan aide skills programme (Unemployed – 18.2’s) in one the following trade disciplines. High achieving skills programme graduates may be invited to join one of the full artisan development learnerships on completion. Achiever selection will be base
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Those that are not receiving sponsorship from any other institution.
- Applicants living with disabilities are also encouraged to apply and will be considered based on the outcome of a medical assessment.
- Certified copy of the academic results for the full Nated course (Four subjects @ N2/N3, etc for Learnership ), or a NCV Level 4 Certificate (all 7 subjects) or Technical Matric Certificate with Math – E symbol (Math Literacy not acceptable), Physical Science (E-Symbol) and Trade related theory subject
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate
- Certified colour copy of your Identification Card/Book
- Certified copy of your driver’s licence
Closing date: 16 July 2021
APPLY ONLINE HERE