Developing and tracking metrics, KPIs and indicators for digital activities
Understanding and reporting on digital activities
Using data to find the answers to specific questions
Working with teams and people who have different objectives, experiences, etc.
Project management cycle (planning, production/preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation/reporting) and conceptualising, monitoring and evaluating digital campaigns
- Degree or diploma in communications, marketing or data sciences – must include some training on social media
- Experience and/or training using analytics platforms to monitor, identify trends, etc.
- Experience of basic data analysis and reporting desirable
- Experience balancing short-term and long-term responsibilities and working quickly when necessary, and working in high-pressure and/or breaking-news situations
Knowledge and skills:
- The ability to work across social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Ability to use a variety of computer programmes and platforms, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc.
- A passion for data and data-driven decision-making
- Attention to detail
- A desire to work collaboratively on projects and teach others what you know
- Committed to helping others understand, use and share data
- Interest in working closely with the rest of the Comms team to help develop and streamline MSF SA’s digital communications
- Must love digital
Closing Date 12 July 2021