Brief Description of Role
Application to start articles once you have completed your Honours/CTA/GDA.
The candidate should attach a copy of an ID,matric certificate,academic record to date and CV.
You will serve your articles in our Audit Division, during this time you will be required to write two Qualifying Board Exams. The first is written in January of your first year and the second is written in November of your second year. You are also required to work 3600 core hours during your three years. You will sign a three year fixed term training contract – this means that you can plan your career with Ernst & Young from the first day you start with us.
- Candidates must be following the CA stream.
Skills & Behavioural Attributes
- Ability to work with figures.
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work proactively on their own and in a team.
Closing date: , 3 July, 2021 – 12:00