Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Engineering department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Handyman that will be based in CCBSA Bloemfontein. The successful candidate will report directly to Team Leader : Site.
To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair site related equipment proactively including building maintenance, painting and general repairs as per maintenance schedules.
Skills, Experience & Education:
• Equipment Maintenance – perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
• Repairing – repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
• Troubleshooting – determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it
• Good understanding of plumbing systems and repairs.
• Active Listening – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Equipment Selections – Planning a critical part of task execution with correct tools.
• Reading Comprehension – understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Operation Monitoring – watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure equipment is working properly.
• Coordination – adjusting actions in relation to other’s action.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• Matric with Maths
• A trade qualification (e.g. carpentry, painting, building, and plumbing) will be advantageous.
• A minimum of two years proven experience as a tiller, painter, plumber or carpenter and from construction background.
• Oral communication in English.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Use of hand and power tools.
• Drivers license.
Closing date: 22 June 2021
APPLY ONLINE HERE