Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa runs a highly successful Disability Training Program for Young Professionals from various fields of study to provide them with an invaluable opportunity to gain practical experience and training.
The following opportunities are open for applications:
Reference Number: MFG01PTA Field of Study:
• Electrical Engineering,
• Mechanical Engineering,
• Mechatronics Engineering,
• Safety Management
• Human Resources
Finance Interns Reference Number:
FIN01PTA Field of Study:
BCOM Accounting (finance management, cost account)
Human Resources Interns:
Reference Number: HR01PTA Field of Study:
• Human Resource Management
• Industrial Psychology
How to Apply
NB. Only people with disability may apply
Please make sure you meet the following before applying:
- Must have National Diploma or Degree in the relavent field of study with a pass rate of 65% or higher.
- Applicants needs to be between the ages of 18-35.
- Only people with disability may apply
Applicantions should include:
- Copy of ID,
- Copy of Highest Qualification,
- Most recent Statement of Results
- Proof of disability.
Send applications via email at: [email protected]