The Unilever Employee Experience Internship Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our Employee Experience department covering off experience in a robust internship program developing you in outstanding employee operations and other business services including HR Operations, Data Management, Payroll, Facilities Management, Time and Attendance. After 2 years, you will not only have theoretical knowledge but fantastic on the job experience to support your future career.
Qualification Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in HR
Over 65% academic average
As an Intern you will be taken through 24 months rotational development programme across our Employee Experience Department.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- A drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Passionate about the Unilever brand
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Digitally Savvy
- Active learner