A leading FMCG is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to undergo a 18 month formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in Human Resources. To support in implementing the CCBSA Talent and OD strategic priorities and plans by supporting the strategic transformation and growth agenda through building and enabling the sustainable organisational capabilities, systemic implementation of change and continuous improvement to optimise business performance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide support in the assigned HR area
• Involvement in all facets of Human Resources
• Engage in various Human Resources processes and projects
• Engage with regional stakeholder to determine progress on Human Resources initiatives
• Deliver on daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
• Involvement in process design, optimisation and line manager coaching
• Sustain professional HR practices in line with best practice
• Supports the development of organisational talent management and performance management metrics, provides analysis and insights, and facilitates the uses of talent data as a fundamental input into business planning.
• Provides talent and performance management consulting to Line.
• Drives higher levels of employee engagement throughout the organisation
• Prepares and enables the organisation to lead change and realise the value from OD interventions.
• Actively coordinates the implementation of identified change, support change impact analyses and effective management of people impact.
• Manage your personal development and performance to ensure the HR Traineeship is completed in the allocated time
Skills, Experience & Education:
Qualifications and Experience
• BA Human Resources or BA Psychology
• 3 – 5 years relevant HR experience
• Talent Management and Organisational Development experience
• Valid driver’s licence
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• South African Citizen
• Must have own vehicle
• Willingness to travel to CCBSA sites
Key Attributes and Competencies
• Basis understanding of skills development legislation
• Basic understanding of relevant labour legislation and its impact on effective HR practice
• Good MS Office skills
• Analytical thinking ability
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High energy levels and high level of professionalism
• Ability to work in teams and individually
• Resilient with strong leadership abilities
• Attention to detail
• Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
Closing date: 22 June 2021
APPLY ONLINE HERE