|The appointee should:|
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate) with English literacy or N2 in Engineering studies.
- Completed formal Learnership programme prior to obtaining a fitter artisan trade certificate as recognised by the MQA.
- At least 3 years experience as a Fitter Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a mining environment
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Must have knowledge understanding and practical experience of shafts
- Must have knowledge and understanding and practical experience of shaft dewatering systems
- Must have knowledge and understanding and practical experience of Main, Service and Koepe winders
- Must have knowledge and understanding and practical experience of Shaft bottom spillage arrangements
- Must have legal knowledge of shaft
Adherence to safe work procedures.
Compliance to company standards and regulations i.e. PPE.
Reporting of all incidents and / or near incidents.
Participation on SHEC related campaigns and initiatives.
Conduct induction for team members related to SHEC aspects prior to commencing work.
Maintenance, Installation & Construction
Adhere to equipment maintenance, installation and construction of work place facilities to standards and specifications.
All maintenance, installations and constructions to be inspected and checked for quality purposes.
Safe, correct and effective application of equipment and machinery utilised during duties.
Adherence to maintenance schedules.
Attending to mechanical breakdowns.
Escalation of unresolved breakdowns or unsuccessful maintenance, installation and constructions.
Completion of relevant documentation.
Adherence to document control standards and procedures.
Provisioning of data and information.
Safekeeping of documentation.
Closing date: 21 June 2021