The Tsebo Solutions Group are offering IT Internship programmes to recently qualified graduates. This is a fantastic programme which will provide the sucessful graduate/s the opportunity to gain exposure to the inner workings of a growing Pan African Employer. The Tsebo Solutions Academy will ensure the intern has a comprehensive program where they will undergo relevant work experience, to enhance their skills and knowledge under the guidance of experienced IT professional within the Tsebo Solutions Group IT Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A comprehensive Internship Programme will be designed in line with the Senior IT manager and will be focused on technical service The successful applicant must have completed their matric and studies and majored in Information Technology.
• A monthly stipend will be offered to the Intern
• The graduate must be able to make a minimum commitment of of 5 days a week during the duration of the internship programme during business hours
• The program is based out of our Group Head Office in Rosebank, Johannesburg
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong willingness to learn
• Good interpersonal and communicative skills (verbal and written)
Preference will be given to recently qualified candidates with a Diploma in IT as well as the following certifications: • MCSE • M+ • A+
Closing date: 11 June 2021
APPLY ONLINE HERE