Gauteng Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation invites unemployed Arts graduates to submit their CVs and registration form to be part of the Gauteng Schools Wednesday Integrated Programme.
• Must be a Gauteng resident
• Men and women including the LGBTQI community with a National Diploma or Degree.
• Must be between the ages of 21 and 45.
• Certified copy of South African ID.
• Certified copy of Matric Certificate.
• Certified copy of Proof of Residential Address.
• The applicant must not be employed in any Magnet Schools or Gauteng Department of Education as the training will take place during the week.
Fields of study:
Must have a National Diploma or Degree in:
• Choral Music,
• Visual Arts & Craft.
• or related field of study.
• Good communication (Verbal and Written),
• Planning and Organisational skills.
• Interpersonal relationship skills,
• Maintain discipline
Closing date: 31 May 2021
How to Apply
The selected applicants will be informed via WhatsApp and email when successful and will undergo training. Applicants who are currently employed will be automatically disqualified.
Email your application to Mr. Bushy Rakale on: [email protected]
Hand deliver at the Head Office: Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation, 35 Rissik Street, Surrey House, Johannesburg for the attention of Mr Bushy Rakale.