Clicks Group is a pharmaceutical retail company that was established in 1901 by . The company is one of the largest health group in Southern Africa and hails with 860 stores. Clicks prides itself with serving people with quality health care at an affordable price. The company is expanding drastically and it aims to be a global company that distribute all over Africa.
About the Programme
We are looking for young unemployed South Africans to complete in a Learnership programme to qualify as Pharmacist Assistants across our chosen stores nationwide. The chosen applicant will be supervised by our store residence managers.
- Complete a Learnership Training as per Clicks contract and with the instructions of your Tutor.
- Attend and participate in all training interventions and obtain competency requirements.
- Submit a portfolio of evidence.
- Leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to details
- Working well with people
- Following instructions
- Meet customer’s expectations
- Deliver results
- Experience: N/A
- Grade 12 with Mathematics 50% or Mathematics Literacy 60%
- Passed Physical Sciences or Life Sciences
How to apply
Closing date : 26 May 2021