About Flavius Mareka:
Flavius Mareka is a South African TVET college that specializes in developing its students with the necessary skills in Engineering and Business studies. The prestigious college has been part of the high institution for about 18 years now. The 3 college’s campus are situated at Free State. Flavius Mareka prides itself for offering skillsets that are relevant and can apprehend with the world at large.
About the Learnership
Flavius Mareka college with the partnership of the department of higher education and training invites the youth of South Africa to a Learnership programme for 2021/2022. The programme will afford its chosen applicant with the necessary skillset to obtain NQF Level 2. It will also equip the applicants with the skillset needed in the engineering and technology department and ready to kickstart their careers.
The following disciplines are offered:
- Chemical operations
- Must be a South African citizen
- Be in possession of a Matric certificate/have NCV level 4 with science and mathematics
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years old
- Have a South African ID
- Certified copy of Identity Document (ID)
- Motivational Letter: Please state a field of interest from this option (Electrical, Welding and Chemical operations).
- Copy of Matric certificate/NCV L4 certificate
Closing Date: 11 June 2021
Learnership programme location: Flavius Mareka Sasolburg Campus, South Africa.
How to apply:
Email the above documents to:
For Electrical Application: [email protected]
For Chemical Operations: [email protected]
For Welding Application: [email protected]
Late applications won’t be considered!
NB: Candidates will undergo interviews and tests for the selection process.