South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) is a business franchise within the Bidvest group that specializes in transportation of world class commodities such as maize, rice and sunflower seeds. The company is situated in Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal where it hosts bulk terminals with their 70 000-ton storage capacity. Within its import and export, the company exports a mineral fluorspar which is only found in North West province.
Apprenticeship Programme 2021
As part of the yearly SABT development strategy, SABT embark in a journey to award South African unemployed youth with an apprenticeship to be trained in the following fields:
- Completed N2 with trade theory
- Applicant must be a South African Citizen
- Must be a team player
- Have good communication skills (Written and Spoken)
- Have a passion and interest to become an artisan
- Must be unemployed
- Must not be/have been in any internship, learnership or apprenticeship programme.
- Be physically fit
- Willing to go under medical check ups before the final selection
- Be able to travel to the workplace for programme’s period – 36 months
How to apply:
Download the application form here : SABT Apprenticeship form
- Fully filled in application form
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of proof of residence
- Cover letter – State that you are applying for the Apprenticeship
- Certified copies of certificate/qualifications, if any
Closing date: 28 May 2021
Applications and documents to be submitted to [email protected]
Subject line: APPIE2021
NB: Only shortlisted individuals will receive further communication form SABT. Should you receive no form of communication from us consider your application unsuccessful.