We would like to give the opportunity to a Johannesburg based graduate from any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) to join our dynamic pre-sales team as an intern for a 12-month period.
What you’ll achieve:
In this exciting, entry level role you will be developed and trained with the skills to be able to work the sales and presales teams to meet business objectives by configuring technical solutions that meet customer needs, managing sales opportunities and supporting the team in maintaining and growing healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Act as a technical resource for the sales organization. Work with Inside Pre- Sales teams providing technical guidance and direction to the sales and external presales team, managing, and closing the moderate to high complex deals.
- Educate the customers of our value proposition. Identify customer needs/requirements and recommend the appropriate products and solutions.
- Understand the customer requirements utilizing strategic probing to identify, evaluate and map their needs to the solutions we provide.
- Provide high quality solution builds to external customers and internal stake holders, sales and presales.
- Remain up to date on new product, technology, and services offerings. Stay current on industry and vertical solutions as well
- Diploma/Degree in any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- No prior working experience is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail. An ability to work in a fast-paced team
- A flair and passion for technology & an analytical and problem-solving mindset