The Department of Human Settlements offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African Graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the Department`s core business. The successful candidates will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Programme contract with the Department of Human Settlements.
• Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification at National Diploma or Degree level in any of the below mentioned fields.
• Must be between the ages of 18-35yrs of age
• Must be a South African citizen.
Internships are offered for the following fields of study:
• Civil Engineering – Ref NO:0001,
• Building Engineering – Ref No:0002,
• Construction Science – Ref No:0003,
• Construction Management – Ref No:0004,
• Town Planning – Ref No:0005,
• Architecture – Ref No:0006
• Information Communication Technology – Ref No:007
• Good communication skills,
• Problem-solving skills,
• Good interpersonal relations,
• Attention to detail
Closing date: 31 May 2021
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (Download Here) with the following attachments:
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate, Highest qualification, ID document.
The Information Communication Technology applications must be submitted at 11 Diagonal Diamond Building 4 Floor Room 404 JHB CBD. All other disciplines must be submitted in the offices nearest to where you live.
Submitt your application to offices nearest to where you live:
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements,11 Diagonal Street Diamond Building JHB CBD 4th Floor Room 404
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements JHB Region 129 Fox Street 5th Floor Room 504
Enquiries: Ms.N.Nyembe: 011-6305065
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Tshwane Region No 50 Hamilton Street, Arcadia Pretoria 0001
Enquiries: Ms.Z.File: 012-3033300/02
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Ekurhuleni Region No 68 Voortrekker Road,4th Floor Nevada Building Alberton 1426
Enquiries: Ms.H.Nkomo: 011-861300 / 3050, Ms.V.Ratlhogo: 011-86113076
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Krugersdorp/Mogale City Region No 56 Burger Street Krugersdorp
Enquiries: Ms. Bongisa Mitchell: 011-6628310
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Sedibeng Region 28 Market Vereeniging 1930
Enquiries: Ms.E.Tseladikae: 016-4401274