Start Date: 01 July 2021
End Date: 30 November 2022
Learner Allowance: R4 000 per month
s Group Card and Payments our vision is “to create customer-led solutions as we evolve into a platform-business.”
You could have the opportunity to join this dynamic team. If you are interested in driving a purpose that looks at ensuring great customer satisfaction and making the customers dream possible, this learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of Card Payments and Operations (CPO).
Designed to help you gain valuable work experience you will have a unique opportunity to gain proficiency in the following:
- Understanding the CPO end to end value chain from Account Opening to installation of merchant devices.
- In resolving clients’ queries
- Perform trouble shooting of merchant devices to ensure they can trade
- Building relationships
- Ensure service excellence
- Ensure Operational Excellence
- Ensure adherence to all standards / policies.
- Prioritise and plan own workload and time management
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service
- Telephone etiquette in handling telephone calls with clients
The candidate must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution