Purpose of the Position
- To ensure that media coming into the content processing facility adheres to our broadcasting standard with regards to technical quality.
- To apply full technical quality assurance, identify content errors and pass or fail content that is not meeting MultiChoice’s specified technical standard.
- To collaborate across the Media Operation team and be comfortable working flexible hours.
- Certificate in Broadcasting/Media Studies/ Video Editing/ Video Production/ Sound Engineering/Film Studies/ Subtitling
- A minimum of 0-1 year of experience in broadcast or similar position.
- An understanding of different digital video and audio formats will be advantageous.
- Computer literacy
- Content Monitoring
- Professional interaction with Clients and Customers
- Adhering to the escalation management process
- Must be dedicated and professional
- Must be self-motivated and have a creative spirit
- Clear reporting
Closing date: 07/05/2021