As a Boilermaker Plater you will provide engineering technical service to a surface area. Maintain, install and commission of the machinery and equipment to an agreed standard in the area of responsibility.
You will also be required to:
- Achieve safe production performance levels through the effective maintenance of equipment
- Maintain good employee relations
- Grade 10 or Technical Trade Specific N2
- Certified Competent as Boilermaker or Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- English literate (speak, read and write)
- Must be able to do standby and overtime
- Must be familiar with risk assessments procedures
- Valid driving license
- Basic Computer Skills
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form . You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
Closing Date: 30 April 2021