Our client a professional and efficient Accounting firm is currently recruiting for a young SAICA Trainee professional to join their team in the Randburg area.
- Matric Certificate (Distinctions advantageous).
- Relevant degree in Accounting.
- Experience working with CaseWare advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing of relevant financial information and reconciliation of bank statements, etc.
- Responsible for assisting with financial reports.
- Assisting with audits on clients.
- Tracking and maintaining accurate records.
- Assisting with Payroll and Tax.
- Ad-hoc duties as allocated by Management.
- Independent reviews.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 30 April 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 14 May 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.