|Responsible for delivery of all reports to hospitals wards and doctors’ rooms to ensure good service delivery and good turnaround times|
|Minimum Criteria Required:|
|0-2 Yrs Relevant Working Experience|
|Relevant Job Knowledge:|
|Entry Level Position|
|Key Performance Areas:|
|Logs on the system to register for attendance as per set standard operating procedures.|
• Ensures that all results are send out with priority given to urgent results, by printing report delivery lists and marking all results to the lists, to ensure good service delivery
• Checks reports placed on the rack for delivery or collection
• Sorts the reports according to route to ensure efficient and timeous delivery
• Performs hospitals rounds, deliver reports, and collect samples when requested to facilitate work flow.
• Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area according to set standard operating procedures
• Apply health and safety good practice in accordance with relevant legislation and standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as per set standard operating procedures.
• Records Laboratory numbers in the register book which will serve as proof of delivery
• Contact relevant persons to sort out specimen queries to ensure that the correct tests are done as well as correct identification of patient samples
• Deliver all preliminary and final patient reports to hospital wards by verifying all patient details to the correct ID numbers, patient initials and surname, bed numbers etc. to ensure accurate delivery of the correct results to the patient
• Keep hospital files neat and updated by removing preliminary and filling of final reports
• Ensure that urgent samples are collected to assist with good maintenance of turnaround times
Responsible for archiving of raw data, by filing, to ensure traceability of all written and printed data according to company policy
• Deliver all preliminary and final patient reports to hospital wards, by verifying all patient details to the correct ID number, patient initials and surname, bed number etc., to ensure accurate delivery of the correct result to the right patient
• Keep patient files neat and up to date, by removing preliminary results and replacing them with the correct final reports, to ensure good service delivery
|Ability to use own initiative|
Ability to work in a pressured environment
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
|Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.|
|Must work different shifts and different sites.|
Must work over weekends & Public Holidays.
|– Closing date: 4/26/2021 12:00:00 AM|