The 12-month Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience. The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Currently not registered for any studies
- Currently not working
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth.
- People with disabilities may apply.
Applicants must be available to start in June 2021.
Closing Date 30 April 2021