Our client a professional and efficient Accounting firm is currently recruiting for a young SAICA Trainee professional to join their team in the Randburg area.
- Matric Certificate (Distinctions advantageous).
- Relevant degree in Accounting.
- Experience working with CaseWare advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing of relevant financial information and reconciliation of bank statements, etc.
- Responsible for assisting with financial reports.
- Assisting with audits on clients.
- Tracking and maintaining accurate records.
- Assisting with Payroll and Tax.
- Ad-hoc duties as allocated by Management.
- Independent reviews.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 30 April 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 14 May 2021.