· Have a Grade 8 or GETC Abet Level 3
· Have a valid Driver’s license
· Have at least one year work experience as Fork Lift Driver
·Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
· Have a First Aid Certificate
Key responsibilities:Fork Lift:
· Transports material and equipment in order to support the operation to meet its objectives.
· Responsible for the servicing and reparation of minor breakdowns.
· Basic planning, organising, co-ordination and controlling on a shift basis (very short term).
· Transport according to standards and procedures
· Material available when and where required
· Wastage is eliminated
· Perform repairs and maintenances according to standards and procedures
· Repetitive incidents are eliminated
· Breakages on forklift reported to supervisor
Closing date: 12 April 2021