The Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Intern will be part of a growing team of Portfolio and Credit Risk Management professionals with a project-oriented focus towards Portfolio and Credit Risk Management functions to ensure that the GPF fulfills its mandate.
As a key member of the Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Team, the intern will work closely with the Portfolio Officers and Loan Account Receivable Officer to ensure that the GPF achieve its mandate.
• Ensure collection of performance data and any other information, and follows-up on non-submissions
• Analysis of loan accounts
• Maintain data collection register
• Maintain arrears register
• Prepare reminder letters on non-payments and any requests made
• Establish and maintains office files, logs, indexes, control records or other information
• Ensure timeous arrangement of meetings
Diploma / Degree in:
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operation performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.